Contact Black Light
Published by Shiny Lights
Other How-Tos: Cancel Subscription | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Report an issue with Black Light.
Send the customer service your feedback so they can fix your issue asap.
Why should I report an Issue with Black Light?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Shiny Lights to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Black Light Features and Description
Black Light is a simulator of real black light. In the app you can change and select the TONE of color that you want (Deep purple variations), the TIME that you want the screen will be active and the BRIGHTNESS of your screen. All the colors in "Black light" are optimized to show a powerful radiant effect in the dark "Black light" is only for fun and doesn't produce real black light, "Black light" just mimics the color of a black light.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Black Light Issues
How to Fix Black Light Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Black Light, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Black Light is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Black Light user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Black Light is down, you'll need to wait until Black Light itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Black Light app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!