How to Delete Om Chants Completely
Learn how to delete your Om Chants : Activate Chakras account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Om Chants Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Om Chants : Activate Chakras:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Om Chants account, contact Om Chants via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Om Chants of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Om Chants on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Om Chants : Activate Chakras".
3. Delete Om Chants on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Om Chants : Activate Chakras" and Click "Uninstall".
Om Chants : Activate Chakras Product Details
Activate your body and mind , stimulate your productivity and energy flow by Buddhist chakra meditation with binaural beats of Alpha and Beta frequencies and Om mantra for each chakra. Om came to be used as a standard utterance at the beginning of mantras, chants or citations taken from the Vedas. For example, the Gayatri mantra, which consists of a verse from the Rigveda Samhita , is prefixed not just by Om but by Om followed by the formula bhūr bhuvaḥ svaḥ.Such recitations continue to be in use in Hinduism, with many major incantations and ceremonial functions beginning and ending with Om. Maheshwarananda suggests that the Om reflects the cosmological beliefs in Hinduism, as the primordial sound associated with the creation of universe from nothing. Tibetan Buddhism : In Tibetan Buddhism, Om is often placed at the beginning of mantras and dharanis. Probably the most well known mantra is "Om Mani Padmi Hum" to be AUM", the six syllable mantra of the Bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokiteśvara. This mantra is particularly associated with the four-armed Shadakshari form of Avalokiteśvara. Moreover, as a seed syllable (bija mantra), Aum is considered sacred and holy in Esoteric Buddhism. Scholars interpret the first word of the mantra "Om Mani Padmi Hum" to be AUM, with a meaning similar to Hinduism – the totality of sound, existence and consciousness. Alpha binaural beats (8 – 15 Hz): Your brain enters the alpha brainwave state almost immediately whenever you close your eyes. Alpha waves are associated with relaxed wakefulness and can occur during light meditation. Binaural Beats Meditation Less stress & anxiety, sharper focus – at the touch of a button. Many brainwave meditations seek to induce this state since it’s the alpha state that’s believed to facilitate a bridge between conscious thought and the unconscious mind. Beta binaural beats (16 – 31 Hz) : As long as you are physically active and mentally alert, you probably spend most of your waking day in a beta state. Since the hallmark of the beta state is one of heightened alertness, it can be overdone. Spending too much time in the beta state leads to stress and anxiety.