How to Delete Om Chants Completely
Learn how to delete your Om Chants : Activate Chakras account, your personal data and also delete the Om Chants app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Om Chants : Activate Chakras completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Om Chants Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Om Chants : Activate Chakras. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Om Chants : Activate Chakras via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Om Chants.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Om Chants of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Om Chants's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Om Chants : Activate Chakras on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Om Chants : Activate Chakras from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Om Chants app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Om Chants : Activate Chakras from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Om Chants : Activate Chakras icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Om Chants : Activate Chakras.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Om Chants : Activate Chakras app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Om Chants : Activate Chakras" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Om Chants from your Android phone
To delete Om Chants : Activate Chakras from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Om Chants : Activate Chakras.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Om Chants : Activate Chakras app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Om Chants : Activate Chakras app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Om Chants : Activate Chakras Software Details
1. Activate your body and mind , stimulate your productivity and energy flow by Buddhist chakra meditation with binaural beats of Alpha and Beta frequencies and Om mantra for each chakra.
2. For example, the Gayatri mantra, which consists of a verse from the Rigveda Samhita , is prefixed not just by Om but by Om followed by the formula bhūr bhuvaḥ svaḥ.Such recitations continue to be in use in Hinduism, with many major incantations and ceremonial functions beginning and ending with Om.
3. Many brainwave meditations seek to induce this state since it’s the alpha state that’s believed to facilitate a bridge between conscious thought and the unconscious mind.
4. Scholars interpret the first word of the mantra "Om Mani Padmi Hum" to be AUM, with a meaning similar to Hinduism – the totality of sound, existence and consciousness.
5. Probably the most well known mantra is "Om Mani Padmi Hum" to be AUM", the six syllable mantra of the Bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokiteśvara.
6. Spending too much time in the beta state leads to stress and anxiety.