How to Cancel arcade
Published by boboston
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel arcade for street players fighting ex subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel arcade Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "arcade for street players fighting ex".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "arcade" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel arcade Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "arcade for street players fighting ex" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to arcade will now be canceled.
Cancel arcade Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "arcade for street players fighting ex" or "boboston" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from arcade
Cancel arcade via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask arcade customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on arcade's Website
- Visit their website - https://hohohach.blogspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About arcade for street players fighting ex App
arcade for fighter ex is nice game to play choose your player and master all movements enjoy it
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app