How to Cancel The Art of war
Learn how to cancel The Art of war - Strategy Book subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel The Art of war Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "The Art of war - Strategy Book".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "The Art of war" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Art of war Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "The Art of war - Strategy Book" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to The Art of war will now be canceled.
Cancel The Art of war Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "The Art of war - Strategy Book" or "Living a Book" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from The Art of war
Cancel The Art of war via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on The Art of war's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.livingabook.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About The Art of war - Strategy Book App
Preserved in China for more than 2,000 years before it was brought to the West by the French, this little book is widely regarded as the oldest military treatise in the world. Enjoy the complete book on your phone or tablet. Indispensable for life in business and competition in schools. Principles of strategy, tactics, maneuvering, and communications, the treatment of soldiers, the importance of strong troops and well-trained officers, and the administration of rewards and punishments all have a modern ring to them. A valuable guide to the conduct of war, this classic of military strategy is indispensable to military personnel, history enthusiasts, and anyone intrigued by competition and rivalry. Sun Tzu is thought to have been a military general and adviser to the king of the southern Chinese state of Wu during the sixth century BCE. Although some modern scholars have called his authorship into doubt, the world's most influential and enduring treatise on military strategy, The Art of War, bears his name. The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise that was written by Sun Tzu in the 6th century BC, during the Spring and Autumn period. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it is said to be the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time, and still one of the basic texts. The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Living a Book A reading experience.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app