How to Delete Object Detector Completely
Learn how to delete your Object Detector account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Object Detector Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Object Detector:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Object Detector account, contact Object Detector via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Object Detector of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Object Detector on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Object Detector".
3. Delete Object Detector on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Object Detector" and Click "Uninstall".
Object Detector Product Details
*This app has 2 modes: - Detection mode: detection of 80 classes from COCO dataset with bounding box. - Classification mode: identifying of 1000 classes from ImageNet dataset without bounding box. *To start and stop live preview, just touch on the preview screen. *The Deep Learning software library TensorFlow and 2 MobileNet models are used for detection and classification. *This app can also run on Android Things (Developer Preview 6.1). *This app is just a demo of using Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Android devices. No internet connection is required for using this app.