How To Cancel SwipeYours Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SwipeYours and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SwipeYours subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SwipeYours subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SwipeYours website
- Alternatives to SwipeYours
Cancel SwipeYours Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SwipeYours subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SwipeYours".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SwipeYours subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SwipeYours subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SwipeYours Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SwipeYours" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SwipeYours will now be canceled.
Cancel SwipeYours Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SwipeYours via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SwipeYours. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SwipeYours
Cancel SwipeYours Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SwipeYours via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SwipeYours's Website
Another way of canceling SwipeYours subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SwipeYours app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://github.com/dimalinux/SwipeYours and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SwipeYours App
App that helps developers understand the new Android Host Card Emulation feature for payments. App allows you to enter your own magnetic stripe data from a Visa card and use it in an NFC payment protocol called Visa MSD. While Visa did not intend for card holders to use their data this way, the app will work with Visa cards from most banks. Visa MSD is a supported payment protocol by most NFC payment terminals in the United States and Canada. To obtain the magnetic stripe data from your card, you will need a reader. In the US, they are available on both Amazon and Ebay for around $20...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app