How to Delete MX Player Codec (Tegra3) Completely
Learn how to delete your MX Player Codec (Tegra3) account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete MX Player Codec (Tegra3) Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MX Player Codec (Tegra3):
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your MX Player Codec (Tegra3) account, contact MX Player Codec (Tegra3) via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify MX Player Codec (Tegra3) of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete MX Player Codec (Tegra3) on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete MX Player Codec (Tegra3)".
3. Delete MX Player Codec (Tegra3) on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "MX Player Codec (Tegra3)" and Click "Uninstall".
MX Player Codec (Tegra3) Product Details
MX Player Codec for Tegra™ 3 CPU. MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies. ** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.