How to Delete IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) Completely
Learn how to delete your IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud):
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) account, contact IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud)".
3. Delete IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud)" and Click "Uninstall".
IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) Product Details
Only support installation and use after Android system 5.0 IP Pro IPC Pro，24 Hour Remote Video Surveillance Moblie Application Concise and fashion GUI, Multi-image and real- time preview, QR scan, PTZ control, video capture, recording backup. More functions are waiting for you,just download it
Reported Deleting Issues
Login password won't work. Tried to reset my password and that doesn't work. What do I do now?
— by Keith Church 9 months ago