How to Delete Chakras Opening Completely
Learn how to delete your Chakras Opening account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Chakras Opening Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Chakras Opening:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Chakras Opening account, contact Chakras Opening via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Chakras Opening of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Chakras Opening on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Chakras Opening".
3. Delete Chakras Opening on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Chakras Opening" and Click "Uninstall".
Chakras Opening Product Details
This application contains 7 chakras meditation music for chakras opening and balancing. Beautiful cosmic style and design for each chakra for deep meditation and connection to cosmic energy. This chakra opening and balancing program should help you to improve your body and mind energy flow and improve your feeling and thinking process improved Prana energy flow through the chakra . also can help in cases of stress and anxious , self confidence and positive thinking. Each chakra has its frequency , mandala , color and the bija mantra (seed mantra) : Muladhara - Lam Bija (seed mantra) . Svadhisthana - Vam Bija (seed mantra). Manipura - Ram Bija (seed mantra). Anahata - Yam Bija (seed mantra). Vishuddha - Hum Bija (seed mantra). Ajna - Aum Bija (seed mantra). Sahasrara - Om Bija (seed mantra). colors healing (chromotherapy) effects for each chakra : Red , Orange , Yellow , Green , Blue , Purple and Violet. Muladhara : The root chakra : The first chakra or root chakra is located at the base of the spine. The corresponding body locations are the perineum, along the first three vertebrae, at the pelvic plexus. This chakra is often represented as a cone of energy starting at the base of the spine and going downward and then slight bent up. Svadhisthana : The sacral chakra : The sacral chakra is the second chakra. It is associated with the emotional body, sensuality, and creativity. Its element is water and as such, its energy is characterized by flow and flexibility. The function of the sacral chakra is directed by the principle of pleasure. Manipura : The solar plexus chakra : “Radiate your power in the world,” could say the solar plexus chakra. Characterized by the expression of will, personal power, and mental abilities, the energy of the third chakra or Manipura in Sanskrit is mobilized when we assert ourselves in the world. Anahata : The heart chakra : The heart chakra, or Anahata in its original Sanskrit name, colors our life with compassion, love, and beauty. Driven by the principles of transformation and integration, the fourth energy center is said to bridge earthly and spiritual aspirations. Vishuddha : The throat chakra : The Throat chakra is the fifth chakra. Located at the center of the neck at the level of the throat, it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head. The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication. Ajna : Third eye chakra: The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra. Located on the forehead, between the eyebrows, it is the center of intuition and foresight. The function of the third eye chakra is driven by the principle of openness and imagination. Sahasrara : The crown chakra : The crown chakra is the seventh chakra. Located at the top of the head, it gives us access to higher states of consciousness as we open to what is beyond our personal preoccupations and visions. The function of the Crown chakra is driven by consciousness and gets us in touch with the universal.