How to Delete Chakras Opening Completely
Learn how to delete your Chakras Opening account, your personal data and also delete the Chakras Opening app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Chakras Opening completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Chakras Opening Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Chakras Opening. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Chakras Opening via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Chakras Opening.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Chakras Opening of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Chakras Opening's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Chakras Opening on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Chakras Opening from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Chakras Opening app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Chakras Opening from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Chakras Opening icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Chakras Opening.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Chakras Opening app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Chakras Opening" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Chakras Opening from your Android phone
To delete Chakras Opening from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Chakras Opening.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Chakras Opening app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Chakras Opening app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Chakras Opening Software Details
1. Characterized by the expression of will, personal power, and mental abilities, the energy of the third chakra or Manipura in Sanskrit is mobilized when we assert ourselves in the world.
2. This chakra is often represented as a cone of energy starting at the base of the spine and going downward and then slight bent up.
3. The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication.
4. The function of the third eye chakra is driven by the principle of openness and imagination.
5. The function of the Crown chakra is driven by consciousness and gets us in touch with the universal.
6. Beautiful cosmic style and design for each chakra for deep meditation and connection to cosmic energy.
7. The function of the sacral chakra is directed by the principle of pleasure.
8. The heart chakra, or Anahata in its original Sanskrit name, colors our life with compassion, love, and beauty.
9. The first chakra or root chakra is located at the base of the spine.
10. “Radiate your power in the world,” could say the solar plexus chakra.
11. Located at the center of the neck at the level of the throat, it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head.
12. The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra.
13. The Throat chakra is the fifth chakra.