How to Cancel Object Detector
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Object Detector subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Object Detector subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Object Detector Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Object Detector subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Object Detector".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Object Detector subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Object Detector subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Object Detector Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Object Detector" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Object Detector will now be canceled.
Cancel Object Detector Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Object Detector via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Object Detector. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Object Detector
Cancel Object Detector via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Object Detector via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Object Detector's Website
Another way of canceling Object Detector subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Object Detector app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Object Detector App
*This app has 2 modes: - Detection mode: detection of 80 classes from COCO dataset with bounding box. - Classification mode: identifying of 1000 classes from ImageNet dataset without bounding box. *To start and stop live preview, just touch on the preview screen. *The Deep Learning software library TensorFlow and 2 MobileNet models are used for detection and classification. *This app can also run on Android Things (Developer Preview 6.1). *This app is just a demo of using Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Android devices. No internet connection is required for using this app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app