Contact FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin
Why should I report an Issue with FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Flipdog Solutions, LLC to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin Features and Description
The Flipdog Encryption Plugin was built to add onto existing Flipdog Solutions applications to give them enhanced security. The current version supports the existing email application MailDroid and gives it support for S/MIME and openPGP. With openPGP, it supports Inline PGP and PGP/MIME under openPGP. NOTE: This is a plugin library for existing Flipdog applications and will be of no use without the main application installed. Current features are focused on MailDroid, but it will soon expand to include other Flipdog Solution apps and will improve over time. Currently, you can send email, write email and read email with PGP, and PGP/MIME as well as sMIME. *Features* 1. Import private and public certificates for S/MIME (.crt, .cert, .cer, .pem, and .der files) 2. Import private and public keys for PGP (.asc files, PubRing.gpg, SecRing.gpg) 3. Ability to set a pass-phrase timeout 4. Certificates built into the Android Certificate Store will be recognized 5. Use self-signed certificates 6. HKP lookup and Import PGP keys 7. Set your own servers for lookup 8. View and Import from PGP server Android is a trademark of Google Inc. *Permissions Explained* 1. The built in file browser needs access to read certificate files or pgp keys from your SD card in order to import them into the app. 2. The internet permission is required for S/MIME to check against the certificate authority and for the HKP implementation to look for PGP keys. 3. Logging ability is needed to send debug logs to us for support, logging is on demand and not run automatically The Flipdog Encryption Plugin is approved classified under the provisions of ECCN 5D992.c pursuant to Section 742.15(b)(1) of the EAR. Please follow the guidelines of your country in terms of download and usage of this plugin.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin Issues
How to Fix FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin is down, you'll need to wait until FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin itself fixes the issue.
- Clear FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....