How To Delete Libraries for developers Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Libraries for developers account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Libraries for developers app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Libraries for developers completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Libraries for developers
Delete Libraries for developers Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Libraries for developers. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Libraries for developers via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Libraries .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Libraries of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Libraries for developers's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Libraries for developers on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Libraries for developers from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Libraries for developers app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Libraries for developers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Libraries for developers icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Libraries for developers.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Libraries for developers app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Libraries for developers" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Libraries for developers from your Android phone
To delete Libraries for developers from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Libraries for developers.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Libraries for developers app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Libraries for developers app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Libraries for developers Software Details
This application provides a collection of third party libraries, as a developer this application is essential for you. You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application. Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket. From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others. We hope that developers might find it useful.