How to Delete The Art of war Completely
Learn how to delete your The Art of war - Strategy Book account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete The Art of war Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Art of war - Strategy Book:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your The Art of war account, contact The Art of war via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify The Art of war of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete The Art of war on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete The Art of war - Strategy Book".
3. Delete The Art of war on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "The Art of war - Strategy Book" and Click "Uninstall".
The Art of war - Strategy Book Product Details
Preserved in China for more than 2,000 years before it was brought to the West by the French, this little book is widely regarded as the oldest military treatise in the world. Enjoy the complete book on your phone or tablet. Indispensable for life in business and competition in schools. Principles of strategy, tactics, maneuvering, and communications, the treatment of soldiers, the importance of strong troops and well-trained officers, and the administration of rewards and punishments all have a modern ring to them. A valuable guide to the conduct of war, this classic of military strategy is indispensable to military personnel, history enthusiasts, and anyone intrigued by competition and rivalry. Sun Tzu is thought to have been a military general and adviser to the king of the southern Chinese state of Wu during the sixth century BCE. Although some modern scholars have called his authorship into doubt, the world's most influential and enduring treatise on military strategy, The Art of War, bears his name. The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise that was written by Sun Tzu in the 6th century BC, during the Spring and Autumn period. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it is said to be the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time, and still one of the basic texts. The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Living a Book A reading experience.