How To Cancel Amplified Bible offline Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amplified Bible offline and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amplified Bible offline subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amplified Bible offline subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amplified Bible offline website
- Alternatives to Amplified Bible offline
Cancel Amplified Bible offline Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amplified Bible offline subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amplified Bible offline".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amplified Bible offline subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amplified Bible offline subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amplified Bible offline Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amplified Bible offline" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amplified Bible offline will now be canceled.
Cancel Amplified Bible offline Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amplified Bible offline via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amplified Bible offline. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amplified Bible offline
Cancel Amplified Bible offline Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amplified Bible offline via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amplified Bible offline's Website
Another way of canceling Amplified Bible offline subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amplified Bible offline app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.okbible.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amplified Bible offline App
This app allows you to both read and listen to the Amplified Version of the Bible. The Bible easy to read and understand that includes amplifications to assist the reader in understanding what Scriptures say. Reading the Holy Bible has never been that easy, simple and free! Download now and share what you learn with your friends and family! The Amplified Bible offline app comes with an audio, and offline mode. You can read or listen to the Bible offline after downloading it on your phone or tablet. You do not need any Internet connection. Isn’t that a blessing for all the Christians?...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app