How to Delete arcade Completely
Published by boboston
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your arcade for street players fighting ex account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete arcade Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by arcade for street players fighting ex:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your arcade account, contact arcade via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify arcade of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to arcade using the form below:
2. How to Delete arcade on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete arcade for street players fighting ex".
3. Delete arcade on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "arcade for street players fighting ex" and Click "Uninstall".
arcade for street players fighting ex Product Details
arcade for fighter ex is nice game to play choose your player and master all movements enjoy it
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!