Contact Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)
Why should I report an Issue with Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of dimach.cassiope to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Features and Description
This application contains Juz Amma (Last chapter of the Quran from Surah 78 to Surah 114) and Al-Fatiha. Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration. Reminder: A juz is one of 30 parts of roughly equal length into which the Qur'an is sometimes divided. The juz that is the most commonly memorized is «juz Amma» which is the thirtieth part and which starts from Sura 78 (An-Naba) to Sura 114 (An-Nas), that are most of the short suras of the Quran. Juz Amma is named after the 1st word of the 1st sura (sura 78) in that juz.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Issues
How to Fix Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Juz Amma (Suras of Quran), we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) is down, you'll need to wait until Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....