How to Cancel Hide Something
Published by COLIFER LAB
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel Hide Something - License subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Hide Something Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Hide Something - License".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Hide Something" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hide Something Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Hide Something - License" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Hide Something will now be canceled.
Cancel Hide Something Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Hide Something - License" or "COLIFER LAB" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Hide Something
Cancel Hide Something via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask Hide Something customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on Hide Something's Website
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Hide Something - License App
Install this application to enable premium features of "HD SMTH". - Backup/download your hidden pictures with Google Drive. - Browse unlimited photos with desktop browser. - All the themes. - No advertisement - PIN lock - Manage hidden folders. More premium features are coming. ==== Tips: relaunch "HD SMTH" after you installed this license application. Rebooting your phone if there's no 'checking license' dialog shown when relaunch "HD SMTH".
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app