How To Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Smart Card ATR Analyzer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Smart Card ATR Analyzer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Smart Card ATR Analyzer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Smart Card ATR Analyzer
Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Smart Card ATR Analyzer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Smart Card ATR Analyzer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Smart Card ATR Analyzer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Smart Card ATR Analyzer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Smart Card ATR Analyzer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Smart Card ATR Analyzer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Smart Card ATR Analyzer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Smart Card ATR Analyzer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Smart Card ATR Analyzer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer from your Android phone
To delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Smart Card ATR Analyzer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Smart Card ATR Analyzer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Smart Card ATR Analyzer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Smart Card ATR Analyzer Software Details
1. This application helps you to connect an USB CCID smart card reader and get Answer To Reset(ATR) data from the smart card and transform it in a human readable format.
2. Install the app and plug the smart card reader to android.
3. If your reader supports CCID, a permission dialog popup by android to acquire user's confirmation to access the reader.
4. Click OK to run the app and insert any ISO7816 smart card (should be T=1 or T=0).
5. ATR analyzer will read the Answer to Reset (ATR) from card and analyzer the ISO7816-3 information.