How to Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer Completely
Learn how to delete your Smart Card ATR Analyzer account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Smart Card ATR Analyzer:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Smart Card ATR Analyzer account, contact Smart Card ATR Analyzer via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Smart Card ATR Analyzer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer".
3. Delete Smart Card ATR Analyzer on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Smart Card ATR Analyzer" and Click "Uninstall".
Smart Card ATR Analyzer Product Details
This application helps you to connect an USB CCID smart card reader and get Answer To Reset(ATR) data from the smart card and transform it in a human readable format. How to use it? Install the app and plug the smart card reader to android. If your reader supports CCID, a permission dialog popup by android to acquire user's confirmation to access the reader. Click OK to run the app and insert any ISO7816 smart card (should be T=1 or T=0). ATR analyzer will read the Answer to Reset (ATR) from card and analyzer the ISO7816-3 information. For more information please visit http://www.scdroid.com