How To Cancel Golf Tracks Lite Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Golf Tracks Lite and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Golf Tracks Lite subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Golf Tracks Lite subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Golf Tracks Lite website
- Alternatives to Golf Tracks Lite
Cancel Golf Tracks Lite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Golf Tracks Lite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Golf Tracks Lite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Golf Tracks Lite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Golf Tracks Lite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Golf Tracks Lite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Golf Tracks Lite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Golf Tracks Lite will now be canceled.
Cancel Golf Tracks Lite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Golf Tracks Lite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Golf Tracks Lite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Golf Tracks Lite
Cancel Golf Tracks Lite Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Golf Tracks Lite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Golf Tracks Lite's Website
Another way of canceling Golf Tracks Lite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Golf Tracks Lite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.educatesoft.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Golf Tracks Lite App
Golf Tracks is an electronic golf Score Card, Handicap Tracker and Range Finder. The primary goal of Golf Tracks Lite is ease of use. This app will enhance your user experience by adding a floating on-top-widget that will enable you to interact seamlessly with your social networks, search the web and read your favorite content on top of any app – without switching apps. Additionally, the floating on-top-widget may display useful offers and free coupons that support our development. Should you ever become dissatisfied with this widget please let us know and, of course, it may be easily stopped/...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app