How To Cancel Bible in Italian Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bible in Italian and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bible in Italian subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bible in Italian subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bible in Italian website
- Alternatives to Bible in Italian
Cancel Bible in Italian Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bible in Italian subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bible in Italian".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bible in Italian subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bible in Italian subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bible in Italian Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bible in Italian" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bible in Italian will now be canceled.
Cancel Bible in Italian Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bible in Italian via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bible in Italian. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bible in Italian
Cancel Bible in Italian Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bible in Italian via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bible in Italian's Website
Another way of canceling Bible in Italian subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bible in Italian app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.jamesedition.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bible in Italian App
We are glad to offer you the CEI 1974 Bible (official title: The Sacred Bible), the first edition of the Italian translation by the Italian Bishops' Conference (CEI), official in catechesis and in the Catholic liturgy. An audio Bible that allows you to read and listen to the Word of God from your smartphone or tablet. Enjoy its features: - The most helpful bible app, user interface and design - High quality audio Bible (Listen to the whole Bible on your phone) - Compatible for Android Phones and Tablets - Night mode to change the luminosity when you read - Ability to search, high...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app