How To Delete Festival d'Avignon Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Festival d'Avignon account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Festival d'Avignon app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Festival d'Avignon completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Festival d'Avignon
Delete Festival d'Avignon Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Festival d'Avignon. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Festival d'Avignon via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Festival d Avignon.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Festival d Avignon of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Festival d'Avignon's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Festival d'Avignon on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Festival d'Avignon from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Festival d'Avignon app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Festival d'Avignons from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Festival d'Avignon icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Festival d'Avignon.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Festival d'Avignon app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Festival d'Avignon" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Festival d'Avignon app from your Android device
To delete Festival d'Avignon from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Festival d'Avignon.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Festival d'Avignon app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Festival d'Avignon app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Festival d'Avignon Software Details
Download the official mobile application to find out everything about the 2019 edition. The free bilingual application of the Festival d’Avignon includes: - the scheduling of your calendar thanks to the module “My schedule” - the online access to the ticketing service from June 11, 10am - push notifications when new show tickets are available for online booking - video extracts and new pictures of the show published every day - geo-localization and itineraries to the venues of the Festival