How To Cancel Revelry - Event Planner Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Revelry - Event Planner and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Revelry - Event Planner subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Revelry - Event Planner subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Revelry website
- Alternatives to Revelry - Event Planner
Cancel Revelry - Event Planner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Revelry - Event Planner subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Revelry - Event Planner".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Revelry - Event Planner subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Revelry - Event Planner subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Revelry - Event Planner Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Revelry - Event Planner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Revelry will now be canceled.
Cancel Revelry - Event Planner Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Revelry - Event Planner via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Revelry - Event Planner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Revelry
Cancel Revelry - Event Planner Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Revelry - Event Planner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Revelry - Event Planner's Website
Another way of canceling Revelry - Event Planner subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Revelry - Event Planner app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Revelry - Event Planner App
Revelry - Event Planner provides you with ease of mind when planning your next major event! Revelry - Event Planner is a free to use event planning app, allowing you to take back control of the daunting task of event planning. Allow Revelry - Event Planner to track your expenditure, to simplify your guest list, to manage your tasks, as well as show you simple yet powerful overviews of your event. Revelry gives you all the tools you need to plan weddings, parties, as well as birthdays. Features: • Set a budget and be informed about how much you're spending • Add tasks in your to-do...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app