How To Delete Countdown by timeanddate.com Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Countdown by timeanddate.com account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Countdown by timeanddate.com app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Countdown by timeanddate.com completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Countdown by timeanddate.com
Delete Countdown by timeanddate.com Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Countdown by timeanddate.com. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Countdown by timeanddate.com via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Countdown .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Countdown of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Countdown by timeanddate.com's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Countdown by timeanddate.com on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Countdown by timeanddate.com from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Countdown by timeanddate.com app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Countdown by timeanddate.coms from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Countdown by timeanddate.com icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Countdown by timeanddate.com.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Countdown by timeanddate.com app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Countdown by timeanddate.com" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Countdown by timeanddate.com app from your Android device
To delete Countdown by timeanddate.com from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Countdown by timeanddate.com.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Countdown by timeanddate.com app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Countdown by timeanddate.com app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Countdown by timeanddate.com Software Details
What are you looking forward to? Christmas? The New Year? Your birthday, graduation or vacation? Enter your location and a date, and the Countdown App will count the seconds to your big day! - Fun themes - 5000+ cities and all time zones - All clock changes (DST) taken into account - Alerts for countdowns that are about to reach zero seconds - Automated deletion of expired timers - Count up or down from a point in time - Two types of widgets (limit of one widget instance for free usage) Please check out the upgraded version (in-app purchase): - Ad-free - Use your own photos (...