How To Delete Event Portal for Eventbrite Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Event Portal for Eventbrite account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Event Portal for Eventbrite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Event Portal for Eventbrite completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Event Portal for Eventbrite
Delete Event Portal for Eventbrite Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Event Portal for Eventbrite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Event Portal for Eventbrite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Event Portal .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Event Portal of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Event Portal for Eventbrite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Event Portal for Eventbrite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Event Portal for Eventbrite from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Event Portal for Eventbrite app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Event Portal for Eventbrites from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Event Portal for Eventbrite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Event Portal for Eventbrite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Event Portal for Eventbrite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Event Portal for Eventbrite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Event Portal for Eventbrite app from your Android device
To delete Event Portal for Eventbrite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Event Portal for Eventbrite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Event Portal for Eventbrite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Event Portal for Eventbrite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Event Portal for Eventbrite Software Details
Access your unique event app via the Event Portal for Eventbrite. Simply enter your unique event code and tap Go! Features of your event app: • Personalise your schedule, take notes and bookmark favourites • Access event program, speakers, exhibitors and other essential information • Stay informed with event updates • Explore location and find your way • Plus (when included) networking features, live polling and Q&A for sessions About the technology: Eventbrite’s onsite experience suite helps event organisers impress attendees every step of the way. Powered by Entegy. www.en...