How To Cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Day Counter. Count Up & Down and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Day Counter. Count Up & Down subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Day Counter. Count Up & Down subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Day Counter Count Up Down website
- Alternatives to Day Counter. Count Up & Down
Cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Day Counter. Count Up & Down".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Day Counter. Count Up & Down subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Day Counter. Count Up & Down" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Day Counter Count Up Down will now be canceled.
Cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Day Counter. Count Up & Down via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Day Counter. Count Up & Down. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Day Counter Count Up Down
Cancel Day Counter. Count Up & Down Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Day Counter. Count Up & Down via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Day Counter. Count Up & Down's Website
Another way of canceling Day Counter. Count Up & Down subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Day Counter. Count Up & Down app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bitsens.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Day Counter. Count Up & Down App
Day Counter is a free customizable counting app with 2 different modes: count up and countdown. It tracks your days since or days until your big event. This user-friendly daycount helps you keep an eye on all the upcoming tasks, meetings, and special events, deadlines in your personal calendar every day. Equipped with this countdown clock, you will always remember about your friend's birthday or anniversary. Use the counting in your work to complete assignments on time, to remember about every club’s meetings party in your school as a baby, vacation, Halloween, Easter or Christmas countdown....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app