How To Cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mediamarkt Expo 360 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mediamarkt Expo 360 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mediamarkt Expo 360 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mediamarkt Expo 360 website
- Alternatives to Mediamarkt Expo 360
Cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mediamarkt Expo 360".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mediamarkt Expo 360 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mediamarkt Expo 360" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mediamarkt Expo 360 will now be canceled.
Cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mediamarkt Expo 360 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mediamarkt Expo 360. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mediamarkt Expo 360
Cancel Mediamarkt Expo 360 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mediamarkt Expo 360 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mediamarkt Expo 360's Website
Another way of canceling Mediamarkt Expo 360 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mediamarkt Expo 360 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://meetappevent.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mediamarkt Expo 360 App
This is our event app. It will be used for showing the agenda, speakers and other practical information about the event. In the app you will be able to answer polling questions as well as asking questions to the stage. The app will be used to send out push notifications with updates before and during the event. We hope you will enjoy using these and many more features in the app during the event.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app