How To Cancel Wakaan Music Festival Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wakaan Music Festival and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wakaan Music Festival subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wakaan Music Festival subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wakaan Music Festival website
- Alternatives to Wakaan Music Festival
Cancel Wakaan Music Festival Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wakaan Music Festival subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wakaan Music Festival".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wakaan Music Festival subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wakaan Music Festival subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wakaan Music Festival Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wakaan Music Festival" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wakaan Music Festival will now be canceled.
Cancel Wakaan Music Festival Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wakaan Music Festival via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wakaan Music Festival. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wakaan Music Festival
Cancel Wakaan Music Festival Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wakaan Music Festival via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wakaan Music Festival's Website
Another way of canceling Wakaan Music Festival subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wakaan Music Festival app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.wakaanfestival.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wakaan Music Festival App
The official Wakaan Music Festival app for all can’t-miss festival information! Check out the Wakaan Festival lineup, gain access to helpful event info, buy tickets, view maps, and much more. The app contains all your need-to-knows for the weekend so you can enjoy Wakaan Music Festival to the absolute fullest. Wakaan Music Festival is a guaranteed blast -- major music and arts festival held in Ozark, AR
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app