How To Delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets
Delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TicketSwap .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TicketSwap of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Ticketss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app from your Android device
To delete TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Software Details
TicketSwap is the most secure way to buy and sell tickets for concerts, festivals, gigs, clubs, theatres, and other events. There are no hidden fees and no unfair prices. Ticket sellers can only ask up to 20% of the face ticket value. TicketSwap checks the tickets listed on the platform, ticket sellers and ticket buyers on numerous points to ensure the safety of the users. Our transparent marketplace is the best way for real fans to enjoy festival tickets, sold out event tickets or any kind of live event! Join amongst more than 4,500,000 Happy Users from over 20 different countries! T...