How To Cancel Sky Rider Control Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sky Rider Control and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sky Rider Control subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sky Rider Control subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sky Rider Control website
- Alternatives to Sky Rider Control
Cancel Sky Rider Control Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sky Rider Control subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sky Rider Control".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sky Rider Control subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sky Rider Control subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sky Rider Control Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sky Rider Control" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sky Rider Control will now be canceled.
Cancel Sky Rider Control Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sky Rider Control via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sky Rider Control. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sky Rider Control
Cancel Sky Rider Control Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sky Rider Control via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sky Rider Control's Website
Another way of canceling Sky Rider Control subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sky Rider Control app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://gpx.com/products/skyrider.htm and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sky Rider Control App
Compatible with drones with Wi-Fi cameras, this app can take photos and record videos, as well as live streams through your smart phone. To begin controlling the drone’s throttle, yaw, pitch and roll controls through the app, open the app and press “ON.” Press “3D” on the app to enjoy a fully immersive and exciting flying adventure through your smart phone with VR goggles. Pressing “180°” on the app will rotate the image on your phone 180-degrees. Pressing “30%” on the app will change the speed of the drones. There are 3 speeds: low(30%), medium(60%) and high(100%). Additionally, the ap...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app