How To Cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Abu Dhabi Calendar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Abu Dhabi Calendar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Abu Dhabi Calendar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Abu Dhabi Calendar website
- Alternatives to Abu Dhabi Calendar
Cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Abu Dhabi Calendar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Abu Dhabi Calendar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Abu Dhabi Calendar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Abu Dhabi Calendar will now be canceled.
Cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Abu Dhabi Calendar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Abu Dhabi Calendar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Abu Dhabi Calendar
Cancel Abu Dhabi Calendar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Abu Dhabi Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Abu Dhabi Calendar's Website
Another way of canceling Abu Dhabi Calendar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Abu Dhabi Calendar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.inabudhabi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Abu Dhabi Calendar App
Don’t miss out on all the exciting events around you! Sort your plans now with the new Abu Dhabi Calendar app. Our seamless and user-friendly app will let you in on the most exciting events happening in the city based on your location, fully personalised, and specific to your interests. You’re one tap away from: - Searching and filtering events based on locations, timings, and categories. - Finding events specific to your interest, and filtering out the ones you’re not interested in. - Adding events to your very own personal events calendar so you never miss them! - Sharin...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app