How To Cancel Jakarta Fashion Week Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Jakarta Fashion Week and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Jakarta Fashion Week subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Jakarta Fashion Week subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Jakarta Fashion Week website
- Alternatives to Jakarta Fashion Week
Cancel Jakarta Fashion Week Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Jakarta Fashion Week subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Jakarta Fashion Week".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Jakarta Fashion Week subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Jakarta Fashion Week subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Jakarta Fashion Week Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Jakarta Fashion Week" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Jakarta Fashion Week will now be canceled.
Cancel Jakarta Fashion Week Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Jakarta Fashion Week via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Jakarta Fashion Week. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Jakarta Fashion Week
Cancel Jakarta Fashion Week Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Jakarta Fashion Week via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Jakarta Fashion Week's Website
Another way of canceling Jakarta Fashion Week subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Jakarta Fashion Week app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Jakarta Fashion Week App
Download and activate JFW App to get and redeem your ticket. Get information and updates from Events, Designer, News, and Projects. Jakarta Fashion Week application is available for you to download through App Store and Play Store for free. This application will help you acquire your pass to our fashion shows. You can also get numerous benefits through this app, such as show reminders, event updates, interesting offers from partners, and so on. Jakarta Fashion Week is the main fashion week in Indonesia since 2008. It is designated as the Indonesian fashion industry's driving platform;...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app