How To Delete Bash | Events with friends Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bash | Events with friends account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bash | Events with friends app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bash | Events with friends completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bash | Events with friends
Delete Bash | Events with friends Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bash | Events with friends. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bash | Events with friends via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bash Events with friends.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bash Events with friends of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bash | Events with friends's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bash | Events with friends on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bash | Events with friends from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bash | Events with friends app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bash | Events with friends from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bash | Events with friends icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bash | Events with friends.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bash | Events with friends app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bash | Events with friends" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Bash | Events with friends from your Android phone
To delete Bash | Events with friends from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bash | Events with friends.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bash | Events with friends app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bash | Events with friends app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bash | Events with friends Software Details
Organise your party or get-together in seconds. Create your event page, send over the link to your friends and see the responses coming in - no downloads or sign-ups required. With Bash, you can easily organise events on your phone and invite your friends through any existing messaging app you already have. Your friends can easily respond within 5 seconds through their web browser. This means they don’t need to download the app. As every event is different, ranging from low-key to highbrow and from few to many people, you can tailor yours to be suited for a small get together, a dinner,...