How To Cancel HPE Events Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HPE Events and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HPE Events subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HPE Events subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HPE Events website
- Alternatives to HPE Events
Cancel HPE Events Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HPE Events subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HPE Events".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HPE Events subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HPE Events subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HPE Events Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HPE Events" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HPE Events will now be canceled.
Cancel HPE Events Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HPE Events via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HPE Events. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HPE Events
Cancel HPE Events Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HPE Events via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HPE Events's Website
Another way of canceling HPE Events subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HPE Events app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hpe.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HPE Events App
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Events App is a powerful event tool. The app will help you optimize your HPE event experience by giving you everything you need - all in the palm of your hand: • View the event agenda, sessions, demos and speakers • Personalize your own schedule and topics of interest • Network with other event attendees • Get event maps • Keep up on event news and social media updates • Participate in surveys & send feedback Instructions: download the app, select your event, and go!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app