How To Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Birdays – Birthday reminder and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Birdays – Birthday reminder subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Birdays – Birthday reminder subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Birdays website
- Alternatives to Birdays – Birthday reminder
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Birdays – Birthday reminder.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Birdays – Birthday reminder store Birdays – Birthday reminderlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Birdays – Birthday reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Birdays will now be canceled.
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Birdays – Birthday reminder via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Birdays – Birthday reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Birdays
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Birdays – Birthday reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Birdays – Birthday reminder's Website
An alternate way of canceling Birdays – Birthday reminder subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Birdays – Birthday reminder app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Birdays – Birthday reminder App
You will never miss an important holiday! Do you forget to congratulate your friends, colleauges and relatives? Birdays is all you need – simple app with reminders of upcoming birthdays. Open app and find out who was born on your Birthday! App has database with over than 2000 birthday dates of scientists, geniuses, painters, celebrities, singers and many other famous people. You will find out who was born today or on your Birthday. Integration with standard phone functions From the app you can send message or email with best wishes or just make a call. You can choose in what time app...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app