How To Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Birdays – Birthday reminder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Birdays website
- Alternatives to Birdays – Birthday reminder
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Birdays – Birthday reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Birdays – Birthday reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Birdays will now be canceled.
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Birdays – Birthday reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Birdays – Birthday reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Birdays
Cancel Birdays – Birthday reminder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Birdays – Birthday reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Birdays – Birthday reminder's Website
Another way of canceling Birdays – Birthday reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Birdays – Birthday reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Birdays – Birthday reminder App
You will never miss an important holiday! Do you forget to congratulate your friends, colleauges and relatives? Birdays is all you need – simple app with reminders of upcoming birthdays. Open app and find out who was born on your Birthday! App has database with over than 2000 birthday dates of scientists, geniuses, painters, celebrities, singers and many other famous people. You will find out who was born today or on your Birthday. Integration with standard phone functions From the app you can send message or email with best wishes or just make a call. You can choose in what time app...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app