How To Delete Trento Film Festival Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Trento Film Festival account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Trento Film Festival app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Trento Film Festival completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Trento Film Festival
Delete Trento Film Festival Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Trento Film Festival. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Trento Film Festival via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Trento Film Festival.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Trento Film Festival of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Trento Film Festival's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Trento Film Festival on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Trento Film Festival from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Trento Film Festival app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Trento Film Festival from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Trento Film Festival icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Trento Film Festival.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Trento Film Festival app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Trento Film Festival" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Trento Film Festival from your Android phone
To delete Trento Film Festival from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Trento Film Festival.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Trento Film Festival app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Trento Film Festival app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Trento Film Festival Software Details
The official application of 67. Edition of Trento Film Festival (April, 27th - May, 5th). Since 1952, every year, Trento Film Festival presents the best documentaries, fiction works and short films set in the mountains and extreme areas around the world, recounting the fascinating and complex relationship between man and nature, promoting knowledge and protection of mountain areas, exploring links with peoples and cultures and celebrating major and minor climbing feats and mountain sports.