How To Delete BCP Tournament Organizer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BCP Tournament Organizer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BCP Tournament Organizer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BCP Tournament Organizer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like BCP Tournament Organizer
Delete BCP Tournament Organizer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BCP Tournament Organizer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BCP Tournament Organizer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BCP Tournament Organizer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BCP Tournament Organizer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BCP Tournament Organizer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BCP Tournament Organizer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BCP Tournament Organizer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BCP Tournament Organizer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BCP Tournament Organizers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BCP Tournament Organizer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BCP Tournament Organizer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BCP Tournament Organizer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BCP Tournament Organizer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BCP Tournament Organizer app from your Android device
To delete BCP Tournament Organizer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BCP Tournament Organizer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BCP Tournament Organizer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BCP Tournament Organizer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BCP Tournament Organizer Software Details
Event and Tournament Organizers that want to run the best show possible use Best Coast Pairings. BCP Tournament Organizer’s simple to use interface allows anyone to run an event like a seasoned professional! With tools like Online Registration, Ticketing, Pairings, List / Deck Submissions, Rankings, and Remote Player Functions with the BCP Player App, it couldn't be easier to create and run your events. Best of all, this powerful tool is a free download and free* to use for all your events big or small! The perfect tool for Beginners or Pros! It doesn't matter if you are running your...