How To Delete Jakarta Fashion Week Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Jakarta Fashion Week account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Jakarta Fashion Week app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Jakarta Fashion Week completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Jakarta Fashion Week
Delete Jakarta Fashion Week Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Jakarta Fashion Week. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Jakarta Fashion Week via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Jakarta Fashion Week.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Jakarta Fashion Week of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Jakarta Fashion Week's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Jakarta Fashion Week on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Jakarta Fashion Week from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Jakarta Fashion Week app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Jakarta Fashion Weeks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Jakarta Fashion Week icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Jakarta Fashion Week.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Jakarta Fashion Week app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Jakarta Fashion Week" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Jakarta Fashion Week app from your Android device
To delete Jakarta Fashion Week from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Jakarta Fashion Week.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Jakarta Fashion Week app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Jakarta Fashion Week app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Jakarta Fashion Week Software Details
Download and activate JFW App to get and redeem your ticket. Get information and updates from Events, Designer, News, and Projects. Jakarta Fashion Week application is available for you to download through App Store and Play Store for free. This application will help you acquire your pass to our fashion shows. You can also get numerous benefits through this app, such as show reminders, event updates, interesting offers from partners, and so on. Jakarta Fashion Week is the main fashion week in Indonesia since 2008. It is designated as the Indonesian fashion industry's driving platform;...