How To Delete FanX Comic Convention 2020 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FanX Comic Convention 2020 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FanX Comic Convention 2020 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FanX Comic Convention 2020 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like FanX Comic Convention 2020
Delete FanX Comic Convention 2020 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FanX Comic Convention 2020. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FanX Comic Convention 2020 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FanX Comic Convention 2020.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FanX Comic Convention 2020 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FanX Comic Convention 2020's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FanX Comic Convention 2020 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FanX Comic Convention 2020 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FanX Comic Convention 2020 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FanX Comic Convention 2020s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FanX Comic Convention 2020 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FanX Comic Convention 2020.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FanX Comic Convention 2020 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FanX Comic Convention 2020" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting FanX Comic Convention 2020 app from your Android device
To delete FanX Comic Convention 2020 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FanX Comic Convention 2020.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FanX Comic Convention 2020 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FanX Comic Convention 2020 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FanX Comic Convention 2020 Software Details
The FanX Salt Lake Pop Culture and Comic Convention app is your road map to all things FanX! Download the app prior to the event for updates on guests, the event, tickets, Photo Ops, and easy access to our FAQ. Have your schedule ready by adding Panels and Photo Ops to your app when times are announced. The app will help guide you during the show by giving you information about Panels, Photo Ops, Tickets, Celebrity Row, Vendor Floor, and more. We can't wait to celebrate pop culture and comics with you on September 17-19, 2020 at The Salt Palace Convention Center!