How To Cancel Events High - Meet Your City! Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Events High - Meet Your City! and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Events High - Meet Your City! subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Events High - Meet Your City! subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Events High website
- Alternatives to Events High - Meet Your City!
Cancel Events High - Meet Your City! Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Events High - Meet Your City! subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Events High - Meet Your City!.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Events High - Meet Your City! subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Events High - Meet Your City! subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Events High - Meet Your City! store Events High - Meet Your City!lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Events High - Meet Your City! Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Events High - Meet Your City!" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Events High will now be canceled.
Cancel Events High - Meet Your City! Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Events High - Meet Your City! via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Events High - Meet Your City!. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Events High
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Events High - Meet Your City! Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Events High - Meet Your City! via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Events High - Meet Your City!'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Events High - Meet Your City! subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Events High - Meet Your City! app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.eventshigh.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Events High - Meet Your City! App
Find out things to do over the weekend when you are bored and where the parties are - try out new experiences with your friends ! Available only in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai. Who are you? What's going to make you smile? What's going to make you thrive? Who ever you're, you ever you're going to become, we've got an experience for you. Seize what city has to offer. Get ready for Events High. In a mere seconds you can scan a world of things to do, see, taste, feel. Explore your self. Create some lasting bongs. Make new friends. Make a spectacular family memories. We have something...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app