How To Cancel Deloitte Meetings Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Deloitte Meetings and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Deloitte Meetings subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Deloitte Meetings subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Deloitte Meetings website
- Alternatives to Deloitte Meetings
Cancel Deloitte Meetings Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Deloitte Meetings subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Deloitte Meetings".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Deloitte Meetings subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Deloitte Meetings subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Deloitte Meetings Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Deloitte Meetings" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Deloitte Meetings will now be canceled.
Cancel Deloitte Meetings Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Deloitte Meetings via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Deloitte Meetings. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Deloitte Meetings
Cancel Deloitte Meetings Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Deloitte Meetings via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Deloitte Meetings's Website
Another way of canceling Deloitte Meetings subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Deloitte Meetings app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Deloitte Meetings App
Deloitte Meetings App keeps you connected to colleagues and content during Deloitte Meetings and Events. Download this app ahead of arrival to your meeting or event. This app allows you to access real time meeting agendas, personalized schedules, speaker bios, and more.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app