How To Cancel MyEvent Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MyEvent and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyEvent subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MyEvent subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyEvent website
- Alternatives to MyEvent
Cancel MyEvent Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyEvent subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyEvent".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyEvent subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyEvent subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyEvent Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyEvent" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyEvent will now be canceled.
Cancel MyEvent Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyEvent via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyEvent. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyEvent
Cancel MyEvent Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyEvent via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyEvent's Website
Another way of canceling MyEvent subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyEvent app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mymobile.asia and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyEvent App
MyEvent is Fully Dynamic App, which required user registration to participate in the Event activities. Admin will post different Events with Different Physical Game activities. Registered Users can participate in the Physical Game activities and can Scan their Scores by using QR code scanner. After that User can Redeem their Score and can get their Gifts. New updates are: 1- Multiple events list 2- User profile with image 3- Dynamic Graphics 4- Dynamic Video and Text screens 5- Photo Album 6- Take photos, Save & Share on Social Media 7- Text Scan Questions Activities 8- Clue Scan Qu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app