How To Cancel Nearify - Discover Events Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Nearify - Discover Events and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nearify - Discover Events subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Nearify - Discover Events subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nearify website
- Alternatives to Nearify - Discover Events
Cancel Nearify - Discover Events Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nearify - Discover Events subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nearify - Discover Events".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nearify - Discover Events subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nearify - Discover Events subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nearify - Discover Events Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nearify - Discover Events" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nearify will now be canceled.
Cancel Nearify - Discover Events Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nearify - Discover Events via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nearify - Discover Events. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nearify
Cancel Nearify - Discover Events Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nearify - Discover Events via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nearify - Discover Events's Website
Another way of canceling Nearify - Discover Events subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nearify - Discover Events app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.nearify.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nearify - Discover Events App
Discover all events you love, on topics you like, as never before, happening near you from more than 20 million events worldwide. ✓ Our users can discover awesome, new and amazing things to do, events in every city in India and outside India, such as trending events in Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore (Bangaluru), Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata as well as popular events in New York City (NYC), London, Boston, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Houston, Dallas, Singapore, Chicago, San Jose, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Austin, Miami etc including 200+ more happening cities of the world. ✓...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app