How To Cancel Experience PlayStation Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Experience PlayStation and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Experience PlayStation subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Experience PlayStation subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ex website
- Alternatives to Experience PlayStation
Cancel Experience PlayStation Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Experience PlayStation subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Experience PlayStation".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Experience PlayStation subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Experience PlayStation subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Experience PlayStation Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Experience PlayStation" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ex will now be canceled.
Cancel Experience PlayStation Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Experience PlayStation via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Experience PlayStation. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ex
Cancel Experience PlayStation Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Experience PlayStation via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Experience PlayStation's Website
Another way of canceling Experience PlayStation subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Experience PlayStation app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.playstation.com/en-us/home and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Experience PlayStation App
Get the most out of PlayStation events with the official Experience PlayStation app. Discover where PlayStation is heading and what games you’ll be able to play at each event. Easily access program guides, floor plans, and make RSVPs (availability may be limited). Software subject to license https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-use/op/
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app