How To Cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of EventOrg - Virtual Event App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your EventOrg - Virtual Event App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your EventOrg - Virtual Event App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on EventOrg website
- Alternatives to EventOrg - Virtual Event App
Cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on EventOrg - Virtual Event App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling EventOrg - Virtual Event App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the EventOrg - Virtual Event App store EventOrg - Virtual Event Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "EventOrg - Virtual Event App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EventOrg will now be canceled.
Cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EventOrg - Virtual Event App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EventOrg - Virtual Event App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EventOrg
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel EventOrg - Virtual Event App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EventOrg - Virtual Event App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on EventOrg - Virtual Event App's Website
An alternate way of canceling EventOrg - Virtual Event App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the EventOrg - Virtual Event App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.eventorg.co/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About EventOrg - Virtual Event App App
Empower your events and conferences with the best corporate event app. Develop and manage any type of event with EventOrg’s event solutions. Whys Choose EventOrg as your Event Organizing App? For Attendees : EventOrg enriches the event experience for attendees by giving the most relevant information at their fingertips and increases their engagement at the event. For Event Planner : Create your Event planning App with minimal technical help and upload and share all relevant information of the event. And what's more you can also customize the app according to your needs and get Even...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app