How To Cancel Color Therapy Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Color Therapy and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Color Therapy subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Color Therapy subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Color Therapy website
- Alternatives to Color Therapy
Cancel Color Therapy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Color Therapy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Color Therapy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Color Therapy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Color Therapy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Color Therapy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Color Therapy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Color Therapy will now be canceled.
Cancel Color Therapy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Color Therapy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Color Therapy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Color Therapy
Cancel Color Therapy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Color Therapy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Color Therapy's Website
Another way of canceling Color Therapy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Color Therapy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Color Therapy App
You will have great times when painting figures, coloring mandalas and other pictures with hundreds of colors. Color Therapy is a relaxing/educational coloring application dedicated to everyone who likes coloring. Color Therapy is a very useful tool for you and your family to develop imagination and creativity and increase the level of concentration! Color Therapy contains hundreds of licensed image to be colored. -- FEATURES - More than 500 Coloring Pages - More than 100+ Colors - 4 size of pen/brush. - Save & Share options - Easy to use - 100 % Free app Have fun with y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I got blocked my admin bc I posted drama but I still took them down. How do I get my account back pls I need help.
— by Katie on Dec 31 2020
Search for another app