How To Delete S-EventApp Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your S-EventApp account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the S-EventApp app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with S-EventApp completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete S-EventApp Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by S-EventApp. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting S-EventApp via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with S EventApp.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify S EventApp of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete S-EventApp's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of S-EventApp on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete S-EventApp from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting S-EventApp app from an Iphone
If you want to delete S-EventApp from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the S-EventApp icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on S-EventApp.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the S-EventApp app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete S-EventApp" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete S-EventApp from your Android phone
To delete S-EventApp from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on S-EventApp.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the S-EventApp app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the S-EventApp app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
S-EventApp Software Details
Die S-EventApp ist die zentrale App der Sparkassen für Teilnehmerinnen und Teilnehmer rund um Events aus der S-Finanzgruppe. Verschaffen Sie sich einen Überblick über Messen, Tagungen oder andere Events. Erhalten Sie einen Einblick in Themen, Agendas, Rednerlisten und vernetzen Sie sich mit Kollegen. Die S-EventApp bietet eine Vielzahl an Möglichkeiten, um Veranstaltungen digital erlebbar zu machen. Sie ist der perfekte Begleiter und enthält die wichtigsten Informationen rund um die entsprechend gepflegten Events! Teilen Sie Ihre Meinungen zu den Events mit, nehmen Sie an Umfragen teil...