How To Cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of FanX Comic Convention 2020 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FanX Comic Convention 2020 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your FanX Comic Convention 2020 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FanX Comic Convention 2020 website
- Alternatives to FanX Comic Convention 2020
Cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on FanX Comic Convention 2020.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling FanX Comic Convention 2020 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the FanX Comic Convention 2020 store FanX Comic Convention 2020lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "FanX Comic Convention 2020" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FanX Comic Convention 2020 will now be canceled.
Cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FanX Comic Convention 2020 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FanX Comic Convention 2020. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FanX Comic Convention 2020
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel FanX Comic Convention 2020 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FanX Comic Convention 2020 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FanX Comic Convention 2020's Website
An alternate way of canceling FanX Comic Convention 2020 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the FanX Comic Convention 2020 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.fanxsaltlake.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About FanX Comic Convention 2020 App
The FanX Salt Lake Pop Culture and Comic Convention app is your road map to all things FanX! Download the app prior to the event for updates on guests, the event, tickets, Photo Ops, and easy access to our FAQ. Have your schedule ready by adding Panels and Photo Ops to your app when times are announced. The app will help guide you during the show by giving you information about Panels, Photo Ops, Tickets, Celebrity Row, Vendor Floor, and more. We can't wait to celebrate pop culture and comics with you on September 17-19, 2020 at The Salt Palace Convention Center!
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app