How To Delete MyEvent Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MyEvent account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MyEvent app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MyEvent completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete MyEvent Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyEvent. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyEvent via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyEvent.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyEvent of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MyEvent's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyEvent on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyEvent from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MyEvent app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MyEvents from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyEvent icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyEvent.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyEvent app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyEvent" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MyEvent app from your Android device
To delete MyEvent from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyEvent.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyEvent app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyEvent app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyEvent Software Details
MyEvent is Fully Dynamic App, which required user registration to participate in the Event activities. Admin will post different Events with Different Physical Game activities. Registered Users can participate in the Physical Game activities and can Scan their Scores by using QR code scanner. After that User can Redeem their Score and can get their Gifts. New updates are: 1- Multiple events list 2- User profile with image 3- Dynamic Graphics 4- Dynamic Video and Text screens 5- Photo Album 6- Take photos, Save & Share on Social Media 7- Text Scan Questions Activities 8- Clue Scan Qu...