How To Delete Kashmiri Calendar Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kashmiri Calendar account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kashmiri Calendar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kashmiri Calendar completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Kashmiri Calendar
Delete Kashmiri Calendar Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kashmiri Calendar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kashmiri Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kashmiri Calendar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kashmiri Calendar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kashmiri Calendar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kashmiri Calendar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kashmiri Calendar from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kashmiri Calendar app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kashmiri Calendar from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kashmiri Calendar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kashmiri Calendar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kashmiri Calendar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kashmiri Calendar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Kashmiri Calendar from your Android phone
To delete Kashmiri Calendar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kashmiri Calendar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kashmiri Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kashmiri Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kashmiri Calendar Software Details
This is a calendar app for our Kashmiri Hindu community, based on Lunar Calendar and contains all the important information of our rituals and kashmiri customs. Special care is taken to provide smooth user interface to end user with functionalities like Notifications, calendar zoom in and zoom out,menu tabs and properly tested on all Android versions. Kashmiri Calendar is just like a Hindu Calendar with added nomenclature for Kashmiri Pandits. The Application contains features like Notifications,Chalisa's,Aarti's,Tithi's like Amavasya,Purnima,Sankrati,Ashtami. For Kashmiri community it...