How To Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Countdown by timeanddate.com and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Countdown website
- Alternatives to Countdown by timeanddate.com
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Countdown by timeanddate.com".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Countdown by timeanddate.com" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Countdown will now be canceled.
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Countdown by timeanddate.com via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Countdown by timeanddate.com. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Countdown
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Countdown by timeanddate.com via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Countdown by timeanddate.com's Website
Another way of canceling Countdown by timeanddate.com subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Countdown by timeanddate.com app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.timeanddate.com/android/countdown/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Countdown by timeanddate.com App
What are you looking forward to? Christmas? The New Year? Your birthday, graduation or vacation? Enter your location and a date, and the Countdown App will count the seconds to your big day! - Fun themes - 5000+ cities and all time zones - All clock changes (DST) taken into account - Alerts for countdowns that are about to reach zero seconds - Automated deletion of expired timers - Count up or down from a point in time - Two types of widgets (limit of one widget instance for free usage) Please check out the upgraded version (in-app purchase): - Ad-free - Use your own photos (...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app