How To Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Countdown by timeanddate.com and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Countdown by timeanddate.com subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Countdown by timeanddate.com subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Countdown website
- Alternatives to Countdown by timeanddate.com
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Countdown by timeanddate.com.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Countdown by timeanddate.com store Countdown by timeanddate.comlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Countdown by timeanddate.com" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Countdown will now be canceled.
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Countdown by timeanddate.com via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Countdown by timeanddate.com. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Countdown
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Countdown by timeanddate.com Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Countdown by timeanddate.com via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Countdown by timeanddate.com's Website
An alternate way of canceling Countdown by timeanddate.com subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Countdown by timeanddate.com app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.timeanddate.com/android/countdown/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Countdown by timeanddate.com App
What are you looking forward to? Christmas? The New Year? Your birthday, graduation or vacation? Enter your location and a date, and the Countdown App will count the seconds to your big day! - Fun themes - 5000+ cities and all time zones - All clock changes (DST) taken into account - Alerts for countdowns that are about to reach zero seconds - Automated deletion of expired timers - Count up or down from a point in time - Two types of widgets (limit of one widget instance for free usage) Please check out the upgraded version (in-app purchase): - Ad-free - Use your own photos (...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app